[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-ct.902.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Oct 2 21:24:53 UTC 2019

A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-ct.902.mcz

Name: Tools-ct.902
Author: ct
Time: 2 October 2019, 11:24:54.197682 pm
UUID: 4661db82-a61f-5b4c-8747-e0888c4e7590
Ancestors: Tools-ul.899

Shortens Inspector constructors and deprecates #withEvalPane argument that is no longer in use

If approbated, I can move the deprecated methods into *60Deprecated package, of course ...

=============== Diff against Tools-ul.899 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn: (in category 'instance creation') -----
  openOn: anObject
  	"Create and schedule an instance of me on the model, anInspector. "

+ 	^ self openOn: anObject withLabel: anObject defaultLabelForInspector!
- 	^ self openOn: anObject withEvalPane: true!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn:withEvalPane: (in category 'instance creation') -----
  openOn: anObject withEvalPane: withEval
  	"Create and schedule an instance of me on the model, anInspector. "
+ 	self deprecated.
-
  	^ self openOn: anObject withEvalPane: withEval withLabel: anObject defaultLabelForInspector!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn:withEvalPane:withLabel: (in category 'instance creation') -----
  openOn: anObject withEvalPane: withEval withLabel: label
+ 	self deprecated.
          ^ToolBuilder open: (self inspect: anObject) label: label!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn:withLabel: (in category 'instance creation') -----
+ openOn: anObject withLabel: label
+
+ 	^ ToolBuilder open: (self inspect: anObject) label: label!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProcessBrowser>>inspectPointers (in category 'process actions') -----
  inspectPointers
  	| tc pointers |
  	selectedProcess ifNil: [^self].
  	tc := thisContext.
  	pointers := PointerFinder pointersTo: selectedProcess
  				except: {
  						self processList.
  						tc.
  						self}.
  	pointers isEmpty ifTrue: [^self].
  	OrderedCollectionInspector
  		openOn: pointers
- 		withEvalPane: false
  		withLabel: 'Objects pointing to ' , selectedProcess browserPrintString!