[squeak-dev] 64 bit migration

Michael Rueger lists at andience.co.nz
Thu Oct 17 19:56:08 UTC 2019

Hi all,

it's that time of year again, Apple making everybody's life miserable, this time by cutting off 32 bit support.

And as an XCode user I will have no choice but to update...

Having a gazillion 32 bit images lying around (Sophie, Plopp, Tweak etc) my question is what would be the best way to
migrate to 64 bit?

Couldn't find anything, but that could just be because I'm great at missing the obvious sometimes ;-)

I can of course keep a current MacOS installation around, but that is not really a long term solution.

Any pointer(s) appreciated!

Cheers

Michael