[squeak-dev] Give debuggers more space ... :-)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Oct 23 11:49:04 UTC 2019

Hi, all.

Please find attached a change set to play around with this layout idea in the debugger. Needs current Trunk (#19138).

Best,
Marcel
Am 17.10.2019 19:34:18 schrieb Taeumel, Marcel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Hmm.. First, we would have to extend the respective ToolBuilderSpecs to let models configure such columns. #hAlignment, #columnSpecs, ...maybe similar to PluggableTreeSpecs... Data provision (col-first or row-first) then is quite simple.

Yes, one could add more columns with any characters. List filtering looks in all columns (OR combination). First column front match is a front match.