[squeak-dev] [Squeak5.3a][18828][Test][User] SqueakHelp Metacello Getting Started // ProfStef not known

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:29:31 UTC 2019

Hello

I opened a recent Squeak5.3.a-18828 image.

     There is now a Metacello help together with a tutorial. Nice!
     I tested the tutorial.

     In the Getting Started Section after I have done

         ConfigurationOfMetacello project latestVersion load: #('Tutorial').

     I am asked to do

         ProfStef goOn: MetacelloConfigurationTutorialPart1.

      Then I get a feedback that ProfStef is not known.

Question:
How would a fix look like?

Regards

Hannes