[squeak-dev] Processor affinity for VM's?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 00:13:24 UTC 2019

Be sure to grab Dave Lewis' CommandLine package too, it has #forkSqueak: I
think, which makes use of Linux's ability to share unchanged memory with
other processes.

Another option for larger-grained tasks, MaClientServer has a
NetworkOrchestra, an object you can configure and then #launch -- which
uses OSProcess to keep a specified number of worker images running to
complete a large task.  It's utilized by its test-suite.