[squeak-dev] cannot read file format 6521

stes stes at telenet.be
Thu Apr 2 17:03:09 UTC 2020

OK,  I am trying to follow the instructions from

https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6177

The step :  Open a Monticello browser works fine on my VM 5.3 64 bit SPUR
(Solaris).

/
In the Monticello browser, add a new repository (+Repository button). Select
"HTTP" repository type, and edit the repository information as follows:

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker'
	user: ''
	password: ''

Open the new repository (select the new entry and click the Open button to
get a new repository browser).
In the repository browser, select category "update" from the list in the
left panel, and select the top entry in the right panel /

However there I have a dependency problem when I select "Load".

It alerts:
*
This package depends on the following classes:
  FFIConstants
  KlattResonatorIndices
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions: *

Do I have to resolve such dependencies manually or does "Monticello" do this
somehow for me ??