[squeak-dev] Porting my programs from Squeak 3.10.2 to 3.5

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sun Apr 5 09:47:43 UTC 2020

I'm struggling with a new .image3 extension. It seems that /Squeak Cog
Spur Virtual Machine /actually *KNOWS *that all images have the *.image*
extension. This seems to mean that I can't run two different Squeak
generation images within the same OS instance.

I'll try running my 3.10.2 under /Cog Spur Virtual Machine/. I hope it
works.

--

/The essence of object orientation is that objects collaborateto achieve
a goal. /