[squeak-dev] Compiling the Squeak Stack vm in FreeBSD

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:52:45 UTC 2020

Tobias,

thanks for helping out.

My version of clang is 8.0.1

$ clang -vat with squeak
FreeBSD clang version 8.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_801/final 366581) (based on LLVM
8.0.1)
Target: x86_64-unknown-freebsd12.1
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin

Should I be able to checkout now and compile?

I ask because just did that, and I still have the libiconv issue in
squeak.cogs.spur.
Hope it was just me being impatient.

Thanks a lot,