[squeak-dev] My social distancing project - MCConfiguration maps with versioning, comments, and author timestamps.

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Apr 15 23:55:08 UTC 2020

On second thought, I am going to just copy the whole thing into the
inbox. If this goes to trunk, we can consolidate the versions into one
update and move all of this to treated, but for now it may be easier to
review the code if you can see my update history.

All changes are in package MonticelloConfigurations, with new unit tests
in the Tests package. The updates that I will put into the inbox are:

  MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.160
  MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.161
  MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.162
  MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.163