[squeak-dev] [Newbies] Morphic multiple select methods for move to method category

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Apr 24 18:14:38 UTC 2020

> Well, the lists in Squeak's System Brower does not support multi-selection.

But the question is interesting. Why don't we support this? If multiple methods are selected, we could either display the source of the latest selected one, or simply display nothing in the contents field. For refactoring operations, I would consider multi-selection in browsers a quite useful feature.

We could also use multi-selection to perform batch-like menu operations on them ... "Toggle break on entry for all", "File out all", "Remove all" etc.

Best,
Christoph