[squeak-dev] a numerical methods package for Squeak (or other Smalltalks, like VisualWorks)

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Fri Apr 24 22:40:12 UTC 2020

Oh yeah, that's cool. I like your muO compositions! I barely know how to
lay a couple of instruments, still learning. We tried an online
bluegrass jam with Zoom and latency was certainly a problem with playing
together over the net. Isn't there a Squeak system of online music? I
had thought so.

I will explore the software you sent from Didier Besset. Awesome!!

K, r

--
Kindly,
Robert