[squeak-dev] a numerical methods package for Squeak (or other Smalltalks, like VisualWorks)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:16:06 UTC 2020

I've got a few utility packages maintained in Squeak (via MC):
- an interface to Lapack
https://github.com/nicolas-cellier-aka-nice/smallapack/wiki
- an ArbitraryPrecisionFloat
https://github.com/nicolas-cellier-aka-nice/arbitrary-precision-float/wiki/ArbitraryPrecisionFloat
- http://www.squeaksource.com/STEM.html
- http://www.squeaksource.com/MedianOfMedians.html
- http://www.squeaksource.com/Quaternion.html

I have some more unpublished, but no time to polish now...

Note that ArbitraryPrecisionFloat and Quaternion have been integrated into
polymath, but might be a few versions behind
(they forked and renamed the classes, so...)
Cuis folks wanted to port Polymath, it might be easier to re-import from
Cuis if that ever happen.
I also advise to follow https://github.com/len/Domains