[squeak-dev] TrueTypeFont and Unicode Characters

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:52:50 UTC 2020

> If you have a very well defined use case, you might be able to get away
with accessing glyphs by their index in the font directly. For this, you
could inspect what ttcDescription returns and see if its glyphs field
contains the ligatures you're looking for.

Thanks Tom. I don't know much at all about Fonts in any deep way, so this
is a good start. I'll let you know if I have any success

--
Eric