[squeak-dev] Survey: Cmd-s to close a dialog? (was: 5.3, focus follows mouse, image "save as...")

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sat Aug 1 12:35:36 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,

tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> schrieb am Fr., 31. Juli 2020, 19:57:

It would be a problem in dialogues with several input fields though; see
for example the SqueakMap edit tool. It could be a problem for dialogues
where we allow longer text that might have CRs. We do need to keep it
possible to close/accept/cancel with just keyboard input as well.

A related topic might be the absence of tab navigation in Squeak. In many
GUI systems there is a key to move the focus to the next widget, mostly the
tab key. There is no such thing in Squeak, is it?

Kind regards,
Jakob