[squeak-dev] Survey: Cmd-s to close a dialog? (was: 5.3, focus follows mouse, image "save as...")

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:22:07 UTC 2020

It used to be that Cmd+s would remember the contents of text fields in
windows, so that if I then made further modifications to it which I *then*
change my mind about, I could press Cmd+l (lowercase L), to restore it to
the last-accepted state.  I really miss that in Workspaces and inspectors.

But it should never close a multifield dialog, IMO.  Maybe it shouldn't
even for FillInTheBlank either, for consistency.

 - Chris