[squeak-dev] PositionableStream >> #peekBack behavior

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Aug 7 23:52:17 UTC 2020

Hi Eric,

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020, Eric Gade wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 7:45 PM Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
>
>       So, I think it's a good time to change its behavior to be based on #back.
>

>       Levente
>

> Ok I have the change (along with a few new tests) made and ready to go. I have never contributed to Squeak before. I am trying to follow these instructions from the wiki.
> I don't have a lot of experience here with Monticello and changesets, however. Right now my "changes" are across two different packages (Streams and Tests-Streams). Do I "save" these commits separately, or is there some way
> to have them both be in one commit?

It should be two commits, since commits are per package in Monticello.
But, we don't have any packages named Streams or Test-Streams in Squeak.
ReadStream is in the Collections package while ReadStreamTest is in the
CollectionsTests package.
Are you sure Streams and Tests-Streams are the names of the packages in
your image?

Levente