[squeak-dev] Fwd: Squeak6.0 alpha, install, add additional stuff--Metacello, Git, OSProcess, Grift, Malfeascance, etc fails due to smaltalkhub be bye-bye

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Aug 11 20:30:06 UTC 2020

Not quite sure what you mean by "Seaside compat" ...

Perhaps you are referring to the disk format? Filetree supports multiple
disk formats and not storing Monticello meta data is one format. Since
2012 I think there have been something like 10 (slightly) different disk
formats and probably 6 of them occurred during the first 6 months of
Filetrees life ... the others evolved across the last decade ... so
there isn't just one disk format that needs to be supportedĀ  ...

With that said, I can help provide examples and pointers to code (modulo
my current work load:).

Dale