[squeak-dev] Trying to help to bring BabySRE to modern Squeak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:08:16 UTC 2020

Finally I get BabySRE working in 6.0, without freezes and without undeclared
classes.
This do not means all wonderful work of Trygve is on 6.0
But is a start.
Also I see a couple of pages is on swiki
Still have my own expanded view on 190.191.74.232:9090 user visita no pass
Load orden is TextMorphEditor from Jurasik Park era

from Ladrillos repo
BabySRE-Connectors
BB1IDE-Support-edc.1
BB1UnmappedRole
And finally
BabySRE-edc.51

Also found I make several .mcz coming of original 3.10 image , so I dig some
more and perhaps we have more of Trygve .

So no Hasta la vista Baby.
Say Volviste Baby (You come back Baby)

Edgar
@morplenauta