[squeak-dev] [ANN] DoItFirst command line goodie on SqueakSource

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 6 15:03:25 UTC 2020

David,

I added your enhancements in DoItFirst-System-Support-dtl.15 on SqueakSource:

  DoItFirst image arguments:
      --doit argumentlist "evaluate each argument as a doIt expression"
      --evaluate arg "evaluate arg, print result then exit"
      --file filename "evaluate contents of filename, print result then exit"
      --filein filelist "file in each file named in fileList"
      --cwd path "set FileDirectory defaultDirectory to path prior to evaluating other options"
      --debug "enter a debugger as soon as possible in the startUp processing"
      --help "print this message"
  some arguments have single character synonyms, -f is a synonym for --file, -d for --doit
  single '-' may be used instead of '--', -help is interpreted as --help

Dave