[squeak-dev] Tool labels are ... odd (Senders/Implementors of)

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:45:58 UTC 2020

For Senders and Implementors, they work.

If I click on the Vars button (to see where Instance Variables are used),
the tool shows up as 'Sender of <variableName>', which isn't right.

If I do Class References, the window/tool also shows up as Senders of.

Being a person who has many windows open in Squeak, this makes it hard to
track down where the right window is.

If any one has an idea where this is (or, better yet, can fix it),
wonderful.  Failing that, I'll eventually get around to submitting my own
fix.

Thanks,
cbc