[squeak-dev] EncoderForV3PlusClosures still the preferred bytecode set encoder class?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Dec 16 08:38:27 UTC 2020

Hi all!

I suppose this regression happened mid October:

Name: ReleaseBuilder-mt.212
Author: mt
Time: 15 October 2020, 2:24:29.226368 pm
UUID: fc86eeb0-8a62-e04d-ae69-f8d7753835f7
Ancestors: ReleaseBuilder-mt.211

Best,
Marcel
Am 16.12.2020 09:36:51 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Hi all!

Please know that this regression only affects some downloads from files.squeak.org. If you maintain your local Trunk through the update stream, you should be with SistaV1 since March.

Best,
Marcel