[squeak-dev] Squeak badges and other exciting swag

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Dec 16 18:30:42 UTC 2020

The Squeak 25th anniversary is fast approaching. You need badges, and T-shirts, and edible underwear, to help celebrate.

Now, a long time ago I made a batch of exceedingly nice enamel pins and quite a few people still (I hope!) have them - but there are several batches out there around the world that I sent out to make local shipping easier. I know Craig has some but who else ?

We also have a Spreadshirt site with our logo available on pretty much any kind of shirt, mug, apron (?), phone case, whatever - see https://shop.spreadshirt.com/Squeak/

tim
Strange OpCodes: CPM: Change Programmer's Mind