[squeak-dev] Smalltalk Zoo: 48 Years of Smalltalk History at CHM

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 19 04:36:49 UTC 2020

This is very cool and I hope it gets expanded to show of much more Smalltalk stuff and history.

An amusing sidenote related to my sound problem - running Scratch under SqueakJS and using the note selector mini-keyboard has *exactly* the strange thumpy noise between notes. It's especailly funny given that this is all working through web browsers/emulators/virtual-networking and multiple OSs. What a world we live in.

tim
Useful random insult:- Calling her stupid would be an insult to stupid people.