[squeak-dev] Sound mixing makes nasty noises

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Dec 24 21:21:27 UTC 2020

Ha, ran the script in a terminal and on each piano keypress I get:
sound_Start(default)
soundStart: snd_add_pcm_handler: Function not implemented.

... Handling two mouses and two keyboards is quite confusing
... Have to run to pick up my wife

Hoping for some enlightenment tomorrow :-)

Cheers,

Herbert