[squeak-dev] for the morphic team...is a "caps locks is on" indicator doable?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Dec 28 12:07:11 UTC 2020

Good question. If we had such a test, we should also check it when receiving shortcuts such as cmd + d. If capslock is enabled and I press cmd + d, I still mean "do it" but not "debug it" ...

<http://www.hpi.de/>

Until this is implemented on the VM site, you could check this yourself using FFI. Example for Windows: https://stackoverflow.com/a/13905385/13994294

Best,
Christoph