[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-cmm.874.mcz

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Feb 6 09:00:16 UTC 2020

> This conversation might well get a prize for lowest signal to noise ratio
> in the entire history of the Internet.

Indeed, but some sort of gentle bliss is to be found in the
contemplation of an epic fight over such a small issue - at least this
time the world as we know it is not at stake, and we can cosily relax
while listening to the mildly terrifying wind sounds coming from the
tempest in a teapot.

> It might seem easy to suggest moving Collections-cmm.874 to the treated
> inbox - after all, everyone who reviewed it gave it a solid thumbs
> down - but that would spoil the fun.

Yes, keep it rolling - it may become its own art form.

Stef