[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] Condensing sources for a new release

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 11 14:09:53 UTC 2020

I need some help on this, can someone please test the converted 32-bit
image on Linux and/or Windows? I'm have problems with my 32-bit libraries
(I think) and I don't have any time to follow up on it today. Thanks!

The actual image conversion seems to work fine, and it's fast. But I
don't have a 32-bit VM at the moment, probably due to Linux runtime
library issues that I don't have time to sort out this morning.

Thanks!
Dave