[squeak-dev] Content licenses (was: The Inbox: Tools-ct.940.mcz)

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sat Feb 15 20:53:20 UTC 2020

I don't believe that anyone who has contributed to Squeak in the past
decade will suddenly sue. I won't :-)
But I agree with Christoph, how are you supposed to know the implicit
contributors license agreement on a page you never actually have to
visit?
It might be a risk, and I wanted to point that out.

This does not change anything about the font licenses, does it? Even
if the copyright holders gave Squeak explicit permission to distribute
the fonts under the MIT license, there should be a paper trail for
that.