[squeak-dev] The Inbox: PreferenceBrowser-dtl.99.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Feb 16 01:09:09 UTC 2020

I just noticed that the preference wizard for setting up Squeak 5.3
invites the user to install a Metacello configuration that was intended
to accommodate some earlier Pharo version, which naturally is obsolete
anyhow. I'd like to fix this for the Squeak release.

I know it's late for me to be noticing this, but does anyone mind if
I move MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.158 and PreferenceBrowser-dtl.99
to trunk so that it will be fixed for the release?

Dave