[squeak-dev] Service Browser for 5.3 release

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Feb 16 09:27:55 UTC 2020

The class comment for ServiceProvider is a good start. As hinted in
Help > Core Packages > Further > Services.
Have not used keyboard shortcuts, but created an own ServiceProvider
that has a service for "revert to previous version", so I can get that
menu item in more of the message lists.

I had to enter that service into the browserMethodMenu via the service browser.

Kind regards
Jakob