[squeak-dev] Another control key bug?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Feb 17 10:21:57 UTC 2020

I think that for Windows the preference to set is "swapControlAndAltKeys" or "duplicateAllControlAndAltKeys". The preference "duplicateControlAndAltKeys" is deprecated because it just uses a small subset:

defaultCrossPlatformKeys
"Answer a list of key letters that are used for common editing operations
on different platforms."

There is no $d, for example.

Best,
Marcel