[squeak-dev] Brief update on the Squeak 5.3 release schedule

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Feb 21 14:33:07 UTC 2020

Hi Eliot, hi Nicolas. :-)

Which one should it be? (https://bintray.com/opensmalltalk/vm/cog [https://bintray.com/opensmalltalk/vm/cog])

202002190239
[http://twitter.com/share?text=Version+202002190239+of+cog+has+been+released%21+Grab+it+now+from+%23bintray+https%3A%2F%2Fbintray.com%2Fopensmalltalk%2Fvm%2Fcog%2F202002190239%21]
202002190233
202002190019
202002172228
202002150156

Best,
Marcel
Am 20.02.2020 23:28:51 schrieb Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com>:
Sorry, but I lost track of the recent VM changes.

Could both Nicolas and Eliot please confirm that 202002190233 [tel:2714/202002190233] is the correct version that we should use in the upcoming Squeak release?

Once confirmed, I will do another VM release, which we can then use for building our bundles.

Fabio