[squeak-dev] Added missing Kernel versions to Trunk

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Feb 21 16:22:17 UTC 2020

Okay. My apologies. Since the ancestry of Kernel-eem.1296 pointed (indirectly) to Kernel-nice.1293, I supposed that somebody just forgot to copy it over.

However, Kernel-eem.1296 did not commit the changes of Kernel-nice.1293, which is now in Trunk but not loaded.  Which you can check in SmallInteger >> #highBit.

Sigh. Please watch out for your ancestry when committing stuff to Trunk! ;-)

Best,
Marcel