[squeak-dev] Brief update on the Squeak 5.3 release schedule

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Feb 22 16:03:23 UTC 2020

The answer should come from Eliot and Nicolas, but FWIW I am running
the 202002220842 64-bit VM on Linux and can confirm that it fixes the
bug reported by Stef Rollandin. The BitBltTests are green. I see no
problems with using this VM.

Note to fellow Squeak oversight board members - I know I have been
saying not to worry so much about which version we pick, the're all
good. But this issue affects all Squeak users in a visible way, so
I'm happy to contradict myself now :-)

Dave