[squeak-dev] Fixing the infinite debugger chains? (was: Code simulation error (was Re: I broke the debugger?))

Christoph Thiede christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Feb 23 22:45:02 UTC 2020

> Unfortunately, for reasons I did not yet figure out, this fixes all
recursions listed in my latest post, with exception of Generator>>#nextPut:.

Short update: The latter can be explained by looking at Context >>
#cannotReturn:, which spawns a debugger on the activeProcess (!) manually.
Not sure why we cannot simply raise a regular exception here? This would
also be analogous to BlockCannotReturn ...

Best,
Christoph