[squeak-dev] [BUG] Browsing uniclasses

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Feb 24 14:01:18 UTC 2020

Well, but it makes no sense to browse a uniclass, does it? Except, maybe, if you manage to add new code to those uniclasses via Squeak's reflection interface. And then want to get a code browser for that.

Otherwise, use the uniclass's base class to browse.

Uniclasses are basically for Etoys only and have limited tool support in Squeak's standard code browsing tools. It's a little bit like object-as-method. :-)

Best,
Marcel