[squeak-dev] Infinite dialog loop in authorinitials

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Feb 25 17:25:35 UTC 2020

If we choose a default value, I would vote for 'xyz'. It's more obvious than "anon" IMO ...

However, the use cases for not entering user initials should be very rare, shouldn't they? It would be a pity if people "clicked that pop up away" and committed to what repository/changeset ever all under the same default value. Why can't we leave the situation as is?

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>