[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5.3 RC1

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Feb 26 08:07:59 UTC 2020

Thanks Dave!

ReleaseBuilder-dtl.206 would be great for 5.3. I am a bit annoyed every time I start a fresh image to make a minimum change and cannot directly fileout the changeset because of the mess. Names are disputable, personally, I would have associated "The root project" with something delivered from the vendor (that is, us the community), but "Unnamed1" makes clear to me that this is my personal changeset and not one of all these auto-generated ones. :-)

Best,

Christoph