[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1634.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Feb 29 12:53:15 UTC 2020

> Liveness support in Morphic is designed to handle situations like this.

Fair point, liveness is a great good! However ...
The current approach makes it possible to click the picking button, move your mouse and then click the picking button again without affecting the target's color. It's like typing something into an inspector pane without accepting it. Is this an important behavior? Otherwise, we could drop that #isPicking conditional.

> ColorPickerMorph already has a step method every 50ms to handle live feedback.

(But ColorPickerMorph does not push each picking change to the target morph.)

Best,
Christoph