[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-fn.869.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Sat Jan 4 03:32:23 UTC 2020

Hi Fabio,

I don't remember having so many new entries in the Inbox during previous
releases. Also, I feel like this release is taking a bit too long to be
ready.
I asked you about your commit because there are a few other "performance
bugfixes" waiting in the Inbox, but I'm not sure if they should be pushed
now or not.
Also, that indentity check you just added to #sameAs: could be added to
other related comparison methods too (#compare:caseSensitive:,
#compare:with:collated:, even to the primitive #primitiveCompareString).

Levente