[squeak-dev] Updating Squeak 5.2 to trunk on Raspbian Buster fails on an upgraded Pi 3

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun Jan 5 18:46:31 UTC 2020

Hi all,

today I downloaded a 5.2 changed some preferences and then updated to trunk.
This worked without a glitch on Windows 10 and Linux Mint but crashed Squeak on my
Raspi3B wich I upgraded from Stretch to Buster some time ago (against the advice).

Since then I have some glitches with loosing the network but this was not the case
here (as far as I could see). I tried two times, both failed.

Cheers,

Herbert