[squeak-dev] stepping in small panes

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Jan 6 10:05:11 UTC 2020

With Tools-mt.929, I put a simple workaround for this into Trunk.

This topic needs further discussion as it adresses multiple concerns.

Best,
Marcel
Am 02.01.2020 23:58:37 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
Great, I like this! Not sure how good style it is to use such dummy events, but the user experience is perfect :-)

Best,
Christoph

[http://www.hpi.de/]