[squeak-dev] Annoying list morph selection/menu click bug

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 6 23:05:38 UTC 2020

> On 2020-01-06, at 2:58 PM, Thiede, Christoph <Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>
> I like to press escape anywhere over the list to do this. Ideal on a laptop with touchpad only: You only need to move the cursor to the approximate position, most of the rest can be done using the keyboard ...

Even there one has a problem - what about us left-handers? I have the mouse on my left and the Esc is at top-left of the keyboard - so hitting Esc actually involves either letting go of the mouse or using my *right* hand all the way across the keyboard.

tim
BASIC is to computer programming as QWERTY is to typing.