[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2020

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Jan 7 09:28:41 UTC 2020

Hi Ron, hi all!

I was just looking at my last year's proposal, and I am eager to reuse those words as they reflect my ongoing enthusiasm for the Squeak ecosystem. :-)

I would really like to continue serving on the Squeak Oversight Board in 2020!

***

My main interests include user interaction (Morphic), code modularity (readability/extensibility), backwards compatibility (Etoys), and programming/productivity tools.

During the past years, there has been a healthy mix of promising ideas, enlightening discussions, and challenging viewpoints. I do value such programming experiences as a great addition to my daily life. Squeak's community is great! Thank you. :-)

Let us continue shaping Squeak for many opportunities to come! It is an intriguing programming system with its liveness promoting exploratory working habits. What a time to be a programmer!

Best,
Marcel