[squeak-dev] new VM directory structure for 5.3

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 12:40:52 UTC 2020

Can't say about Windows, but sure you could made easy Mac and Linux and back
development if have samba in your Linux.
Steps.
Go for All in one , download, unzip.
In Mac move the All in One to Applications for no complains.
I prefer have my own flavor of Squeak so
Navigate to Applications folder
Squeak5.3alpha-19130-64bit
Control key and select Package contents
Select .image and .changes
Made MySqueak folder into Documents folder and move the files.
Via samba select your Linux box and copy this folder
Also copy the Linux folders like this and do not forget put any .sources
into shared

If need I available at https://discord.gg/aVeXVkC , send mail first

Edgar
@morplenauta