[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-ct.1131.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jan 14 08:02:34 UTC 2020

But I think I need to refine it again ... Actually, I am mixing up system categories and packages here. This seems to be a true n:m relation (n, m >= 0, n + m > 0, to be exact :P), so I would like to introduce two separate selectors, #allExtensionsOfPackage: and #allExtensionsOfSystemCategory:.

However, I did not find any logic in the image to search for extension methods without any package. Is this actually missing, or rather intended ("you cannot extend a system category, but only a package")? I might be completely on the wrong track at the moment ...

(To see the issue, you can simply try to browse all extensions of the UserObjects category.)

Best,

Christoph