[squeak-dev] WG: Your message to Beginners awaits moderator approval

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jan 17 18:06:58 UTC 2020

We raised the limit on squeak-dev a while ago, we will raise the limit on
beginners (this probably was just an oversight).

That being said, I can see no reason why you would have to attach a
fullscreen snapshot, instead of snapshotting the relevant part of your
screen. Similarly, a 3-second small-window screen cast to explain
something is reasonable to just paste into an email, but for a full-length
hi-res video you really should send a link instead.

- Bert -