[squeak-dev] 5.3 wrong keyboard focus upon image launch

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 22:54:26 UTC 2020

Thanks guys, I'm sure Marcel will find a more brilliant solution to it this
or next release, I'm just glad to get to keep this functionality from 5.2.

This was the last issue I found, with this in trunk, I now consider my 5.3
testing a wrap, and I'm now going to return to my regularly scheduled
"program".  :)  Thanks for your patience.  Once again, it appears we have a
very good release.

Cheers,
  Chris

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 12:15 PM Nicolas Cellier <