[squeak-dev] variable assignments button

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Mon Jan 20 17:42:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

One can invoke this also with Cmd-a on the class, or somewhere in its
pop-up menu.

A button for it could be nice on touch screens though. There is no button
space for all our favorite features though.

Ralph, could you send a screenshot of your solution for a quick impression,
please?

Kings regards,
Jakob