[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-eem.709.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:56:38 UTC 2020

This is definitely a new feature, 5.3 is in Feature Freeze.

It's important this feature does not get inherited by SaveDialog since the
functionality could be harmful if used there, but it looks like it does.
It sounds like a VM-Pharo-specific process issue which may have more than
one solution.  Or, it may be better implemented as an extension in VMMaker
than the base tools.

+1 for letting this simmer during the next development cycle.  Try-and-buy.

 - Chris